Ringostat is an IT company that helps optimize marketing, build effective communication with customers, and boost sales. It is the only service of its kind in Eastern Europe to be an official Google Analytics technology partner and Google Premier Partner. The website G2 has ranked Ringostat among the top 10 best inbound call tracking software services. Such brands as OLX, Peugeot, Sony and Bosch already cooperate with Ringostat.
We’ve already been running our marketing activities on the Polish market, https://poland.ringostat.com/. So now we are looking for a local specialist to join our team. The key goals are to boost the number of leads in the Polish market and to raise brand awareness. We are looking for a responsible, multitasking specialist who can work as a one-man band. On the other hand, you’ll have the opportunity to use the resources of other team members: paid ads specialist, UI/UX designer, content marketer etc.
- Adapt the positioning of the brand to the market. Promote the product within the positioning.
- Analyze local competitors.
- Create and launch brand promo campaigns.
- Generate ideas and technical tasks for current and new pages on a local website.
- Launch e-books.
- Create email campaigns for lead nurturing.
- Create presentations on demand: for the sales department, for events, etc.
- Take part in offline and online events and organize our webinars.
- Generate new ideas for brand promotion.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 1+ year experience in promoting a brand on the Polish market.
- 1+ years of experience in creating landing pages and technical tasks.
- 1+ years of experience in lead generation. Good experience in lead generation channels.
- Strong user of Google Analytics and Google Spreadsheets / Microsoft Excel.
- Polish: native or fluent.
- English: intermediate or higher (to communicate with the rest of the team).
Will be an advantage:
- experience of cooperation with various event agencies
- experience in services that make global mailings (SendPulse and other)
- Attention to details.
Main priorities of working in this position are to increase the number of potential customers on the Polish market and improvement of brand awareness.
- Amount of qualified leads from the Polish market.
- Amount of completed tasks.