Netpeak Software develops SEO tools for search engine marketing professionals: Netpeak Spider (for finding SEO errors on a website) and Netpeak Checker (for collecting data from top SEO services and results from search engines).
The products have 100,000 users from 170 countries, including companies such as Thomson Reuters, Shopify, Wargaming, iProspect, OLX.
Now we are looking for a Web & Data Analyst and we believe that this position is one of the key to our success!
We don`t have bureaucracy and micro-management, we strive for the result, not for the process. Therefore, if you know how to take full responsibility for the result, you can build our work based on goals and grow quickly with the company. Join Netpeak Software and together we will be able to make another Ukrainian product competitive in the global technology arena!
1. Discover data-driven hypotheses on how to improve unit economy.
2. Proactively analyze user’s behavior to generate hypotheses on how to improve user experience.
3. Creating advanced reports to answer any of the team’s questions about product usage, monetization, and user’s behavior in a timely manner.
4. Data visualisation with Google Data Studio or similar instrument, monitoring business KPIs.
5. Support and revision existing dashboards & scripts, identification of bugs.
6. Setting up new website events, making sure that all events work properly.
1. Strong knowledge of SQL.
2. Profound understanding of monetization and UX-analytics.
3. Advanced skills in Google Analytics API and custom reports.
4. Experience in implementing a data collection system through GTM in Google Analytics.
5. Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS / jQuery.
6. Understanding of marketing attribution and proven experience of with data intelligencce for marketing teams.
7. Experience with Web Analytics & event tracking via Google Tag Manager.
8. Experience with setting up & collecting insights from A/B tests.
9. Well organised, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision and works well with all staff levels.
1. Experience in conversion rate optimization (CRO).
2. Experience with BigQuery.
3. Experience with Google Data Studio.
4. Experience with Google Optimize or other client-side A/B testing tools (Optimizely, WVO, Convert, AB Tasty, etc).
5. Knowledge of Python.
6. Knowledge of RegEx (regular expressions).